Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configure Multileader Block Text Style&Size

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
agines19
262 Views, 2 Replies

Configure Multileader Block Text Style&Size

Is there a way to configure the default multileader blocks' text sizes and styles? It seems that once "blocks" are selected from the main multileader manager AutoCAD does not have options for text configurations, which seems like it is built into the block. Is there a way to copy and alter these files? Or should I be looking into building customized dynamic blocks. I'm really not experienced in that area, so I'm trying to find a quick and dirty way of being able to alter the mleader blocks to match my company's style and sizing.

If I do have to configure/copy the block base file, where do I find it?
Also, is there any good sources from 'the CAD masters' or published books strictly focused on dynamic blocks? (I figured I'd ask the pros instead of google on this one)

Thanks!!!!
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jay_B
in reply to: agines19

@agines19 wrote:
Also, is there any good sources from 'the CAD masters' or published books strictly focused on dynamic blocks? (I figured I'd ask the pros instead of google on this one)

A good free option is the AutoDesk University "Classes on Demand" recorded classes which include class handouts and some include sample drawings.

There are at least 2 classes focusing on Dynamic Blocks, Classes # AC2470 and # AC4783

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 3 of 3
agines19
in reply to: agines19

THanks for your reply and direction to the d.block classes.  However, do you know if the first question I asked is possible?  Are they linked to the dynamic blocks, or will I have to make my own blocks to get the usability that I desire?

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report