Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Compute Materials lists and Separate Cut/Fill and Material Only Reports?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
LeafRiders
549 Views, 1 Reply

Compute Materials lists and Separate Cut/Fill and Material Only Reports?

I need to run two reports one for Cut and Fill, and one for Materials (shapes). I would like two material lists for the same alignment and sample line group. Is this possible?

The process, setup the materials list for Pave, Base, and Subbase. Generate report, delete list and setup for Cut and Fills, run the report. You do this over and over. Autodesk please add a way to save and import these setups, and a way to create multiple lists for each alignment and sample line group.

Note: Why the Civil 3d default for the interlude into the actual Compute Materials dialogue is Pave, Subbase, Base is beyond me, could someone tell the programmers that Subbase is generally below Base. Each time I have to delete the CIvil 3D defaults and redo this step. Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
tcorey
in reply to: LeafRiders

Hello LeafRiders,

When you're in the Edit Material List dialog, press the button on the lower right to Import Another Criteria. This will allow you to separate Structures from Cut/Fill material types and there will be a drop down where you choose which to report when you run the Volume Report.

Best regards,

Tim

Tim Corey
MicroCAD Training and Consulting, Inc.
Redding, CA
Autodesk Gold Reseller

New knowledge is the most valuable commodity on earth. -- Kurt Vonnegut

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report