Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commands not being reconized

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
martin888888
168 Views, 5 Replies

Commands not being reconized

I am having commands such as DLLables not being reconized by civil3d.  Would there be a fix for this? 

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

I am not aware of a command DLLables.... is this possibly a lisp that you need to load?
John Gordon
CAD Manager/Survey Technician

C3D 2018/2020
Microstation
Windows 10
Message 3 of 6
Jay_B
in reply to: martin888888

@martin888888 wrote:

I am having commands such as DLLables not being reconized by civil3d.  Would there be a fix for this? 

It's likely because those are commands which only work if you are running the 3rd party add on Sincpac-C3D by Quux Software.

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 4 of 6

I posted yesterday that we could not find a solution to labeling a crossing pipe in a profile with an IE (IE at crossing) and Pipe Type.  The response I recieved was a command DLLabels (there was a bunch of DL commands in the doc I was sent).  Might be a lisp routine.

Message 5 of 6
martin888888
in reply to: Jay_B

is that it?  Crazy that you can not create a label style within civil 3d to label the IE of a crossing.

Message 6 of 6
Jeff_M
in reply to: martin888888

Yes, I showed you the best way I know of to get what you need. Yes, it's a 3rd part add-on called Siincpac-C3D (which is what the help page you were looking at shows). Yes, C3D could very well come with all sorts of things we each could use, but it doesn't, hence the need for 3rd party software if you want those things.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report