Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Comando TRIM se tarda en corta polilineas con mas de 500 puntos.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
cae0329
193 Views, 2 Replies

Comando TRIM se tarda en corta polilineas con mas de 500 puntos.

Just downloaded 2014 Civil 3D yesterday and am trying to use it.  Every time I go to save it freezes and doesn't recover. Also freezes during random basic operations like join or just switcing layouts.  Any ideas why? I have restarted and my computer is updated.   Also can't find the toolspace or create a surface.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
troma
in reply to: cae0329

Try posting in the installation forum:
http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/Installation-Licensing/bd-p/24

Mark Green

Working on Civil 3D in Canada

Message 3 of 3
TravisNave
in reply to: cae0329

You might check to see if you are running a certified video driver.  Also make sure you are working on drawings locally and not over the network.  In addition, you should have local admin rights on your machine and UAC should be off.  I also recommend that you set and exception in your anti-virus/firewall for the Autodesk product.  It also helps to right-click the launch icon and disable digital signature icons. 

Travis Nave Send TravisNave a Private Message                                             Need help in your post? Mention me with @TravisNave

My Expert Contributions to the
Autodesk Forums:
FLEXnet License Admin | MSI Cleanup Utility | .NET Framework Cleanup Tool | IPv6 NLM Fix | adskflex.opt Options File | Combine .LIC Files

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report