Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Colors 1-9 appear as white. Colors 10-22 are wrong.

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
232 Views, 4 Replies

Colors 1-9 appear as white. Colors 10-22 are wrong.

You can see in the attached screen cap that colors 1-9 appear as white on my screen and that colors 10-22 are not correct either. This is only occuring in one specific drawing.  Is there a preference that I switched somewhere that would make this happen? I have double checked that everything is ByLayer or ByColor that I can think of. If I insert this color chart into other drawings it looks fine. using C3D 2012.

I would just restart my drawing, however it is the new company template file that I have invested many hours into and would really like to be able to keep working with it and not start over.  Or is there a good way to import and overwrite all the Prospector settings into a blank drawing?

Thanks in advance!

Rafael

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

ColorChart.jpg

Message 3 of 5
ToddRogers-WPM

Rafael,

If you want to overwrite all the prospector settings, save the drawing, go to the Manage tab of the ribbon, to the far right on the Styles panel, click Import.  Browse to a drawing or template file that has "good" styles and settings, and it will overwrite the ones currently there.

Todd Rogers
Message 4 of 5
Jay_B

It appears this has been solved in thread in Autocad Forum?

http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2010-2011-2012-DWG/Colors-1-9-appear-as-white-Colors-10-22-are...
C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Jay_B

Yes, on the AutoCAD forum soomeone identified the switch I had thrown to cause this.

In the response above, will the Import also overwrite the "top level" Feature Settings for each group?  i.e. Default Styles, Default Name, etc. ?

Thanks all for your input! That made my weekend easier! 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report