Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Color Scheme for slope analysis

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
490 Views, 1 Reply

Color Scheme for slope analysis

Good Day all. I hope this is not too simple of a question. Take it easy on me if it is. Want to create a set of standard settings within the Civil 3d environment. Trying to set up a standard for slope analysis. Color, # of ranges, etc. We use certain colors for our slope analysis and when I try to standardize the settings I have color SCHEMES that I can use but the only way I can get my colors is by changing under the prospector > surface properties > analysis. I believe schemes are the layers and those standard layers are controlled by creating a standard template file.... here is the part I should know but cant remember..... if I am correct about the above, where do I create the standard template file. Thanks
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Yes it would be great if I could change the colours in. Surfaces Properties Analysis Eleavtion Scheme. I find that Rainbow is the best. But the councils like differnrt colours.
so when I have it with the range right I change the colours.

Dave Growcott
Tse Growcott

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report