Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Code Set Syles Reference an Alignment? (C3D 13)

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
d4dooley2
326 Views, 2 Replies

Code Set Syles Reference an Alignment? (C3D 13)

Does anyone know of a way to refernce an alignment with Code Set Styles?  It would be great for adding dynamic labels in Section Views.  In Code3 Set styes, there is no ability that I can find to "reference text", like you can with a custom Section View label in Annotation.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mathewkol
in reply to: d4dooley2

There is no way that I know of.  Can you elaborate on how oyu might use this feature so maybe we can advise on a possible alternate solution?

Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 3
d4dooley2
in reply to: mathewkol

Well, I have multiple HCL/PGLs in a single corridor (multiple corridor baselines).  The sections are based on 1 single General Project baseline HCL for an overall project reference (the Section View name).  I would like to label each individual alignment (baseline in the corridor) station number and elevation with code sets/point codes and have it reference the particular alignment station within the corridor.

I have figured out how to do this manually with a custom Section Label Annotation (it lets you add a Reference Name to the Label Style), but I would like for it to be dynamic so that if I change a profile or alignment, the label will move with it.  It seems to me that point codes are the way to go, but again, they don't allow to add a "Reference Name" with point codes.

See attached picture for a visual of what I am trying to accomplish.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report