Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil3D 2014 Surface Display Showing Inconsistent Tins lines in conceptual

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
CEMuhlbeier
181 Views, 2 Replies

Civil3D 2014 Surface Display Showing Inconsistent Tins lines in conceptual

I have a drawing that I am drawing to print in isometric for visual purposes. I am experiencing issues with the grading lines for the cut area displaying in my viewport with the viewstyle set to conceptual. I used grading tools to get to my final product with the bottom of the cut being a constant elevatation. I would like to hide these so the drawing looks cleaner. I need help asap and would appreciate all responses.

CIVIL3D ISSUES.PNG

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
doni49
in reply to: CEMuhlbeier

@CEMuhlbeier wrote:

I have a drawing that I am drawing to print in isometric for visual purposes. I am experiencing issues with the grading lines for the cut area displaying in my viewport with the viewstyle set to conceptual. I used grading tools to get to my final product with the bottom of the cut being a constant elevatation. I would like to hide these so the drawing looks cleaner. I need help asap and would appreciate all responses.

What exactly do you NOT want printed?  By "Grading Tools", do you mean Grading Objects?  Change their layer(s) to Non-Plot.

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 3
LyleHardin
in reply to: CEMuhlbeier

I have noticed weird things showing up with conceptual viewstyle too. Do you mean all the weird meaningless lines on the terrain?

You can try rendering it, but I don't recall how well that works either. Keep trying different view styles or make your own. Sorry, but I don't have any suggestions for settings at this point. 

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report