Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil Visualization Extension Download

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
terrence4
904 Views, 3 Replies

Civil Visualization Extension Download

Could someone with acess to the Civil Visualization Extension Download please contact me?  I was recently Layed off so I no longer have access to my subscription center download area and iwould like to practice with it to sharpen my skills.  PleasE contact me at TNOLAN1 @ HOTMAIL.COM If would be so kind as to help an unemployed designer out.

Thanks for any help in advance!

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Neilw_05
in reply to: terrence4

I'm sorry to hear of your layoff Terry. I'm on a reduced work schedule myself but I'm thankful to my employer to have it.

In case you were not aware of this, Autodesk has a program to assist those who are unemployed by providing free training and software. Here is a link with details.http://students.autodesk.com/?nd=assistance_home

Thanks to Autodesk for such a generous offer. I hope things get better for you soon Terry.

Neil Wilson (a.k.a. neilw)
AEC Collection/C3D 2024, LDT 2004, Power Civil v8i SS1
WIN 10 64 PRO

http://www.sec-landmgt.com
Message 3 of 4
terrence4
in reply to: terrence4

really?  I was not aware of that!  Thanks and I will definitely check it out!  Thanks for the well wishes too.

Terry.

Message 4 of 4
terrence4
in reply to: Neilw_05

What are the limitations on those versions, do you know?

Unfortunately they don't have the Visualization Add on there 😞 

I was hoping to cross over into a visualization field.

If anyone can get me access to it to try it with my AP Version please contact me ASAP.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report