Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3d 2012 is missing contextual tab states for Associative Arrays

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Brian1
2065 Views, 1 Reply

Civil 3d 2012 is missing contextual tab states for Associative Arrays

Problem:

I gripped on an Associative Array expecting the ribbon to show some relevant editing options.  Nothing displayed on the ribbon. I discovered it is a problem where new 2012 features in ACAD.cuix had not been integrated into the Map.cuix which is the source of the ACAD Customization Group under the Partial Menus. 

Solution:

To match straight AutoCAD behavior I had to copy the missing Ribbon Tabs from ACAD.cuix to the Map.cuix file.  After copying the tabs there is one more edit that needs to be performed in the Map.cuix.  Drag the new Tabs to the Contextual Tabs States.  The image shown here is the end result. 

2011-08-27_ArrayContextual.png

Brian Morse
Infrastructure Design Suite Premium 2015
Win7 64
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Nrhoads
in reply to: Brian1

Thanks, this is still an issue in 2013.  I didn't even know contextual tabs existed for the array command.  Without them that command is a PITA!  One other thing to note is that you MUST drag the correct tab to the correct contextual menu item or it will not do anything.  Makes sense but some of them are not named EXACTLY the same.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report