Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D e-transmit - civil 3d dependencies only read the current drawing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
wang890
624 Views, 2 Replies

Civil 3D e-transmit - civil 3d dependencies only read the current drawing

this really messed me up. i was trying to etransmit a bunch of civil 3d corridor model drawings and it only grabbed the data reference off the current drawing that's open. all other ones only detect the xref like normal e-transmit. it should detect civil 3d dependancies for all drawings. now i have to go around to everybody and ask a drawing name and path list. if you are going to make a new function, you should just make it properly. if you can only etransmit one drawing at a time compared to multiple, it's like the difference between heaven and hell. i thought it was going to e-transmit everything now the contractors are pissed that data references are missing. i have to make excuses that it's not my fault. : (
Stantec
Dell Precision 5530, Prism M320PU, C3D 14/17/19
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: wang890

[i have to make excuses that it's not my fault.]

And you checked for all DREF files before you sent the drawings without
assuming they all were etransmitted right?

--

Matt Kolberg
GCS - A Division of Cansel
Message 3 of 3
wang890
in reply to: wang890

yeah. of course. i am not saying it's 1 dref missing. it's a bunch missing and file is not even in the zip. if you try etransmit multiple then you'll see. i am now etransmiting every single file in the folder. there is 20 corridors for just a small piece highway on highway 1. they should just get the designers in each segment to do it. much faster that way. i have to do the whole damn project etransmit.
Stantec
Dell Precision 5530, Prism M320PU, C3D 14/17/19

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report