AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Active Contributor
Message 1 of 3 (104 Views)

Civil 3D Webcasts

104 Views, 2 Replies
06-29-2004 07:24 AM
I haven't been able to view the CIvil3D webcasts in several weeks. I've noticed that access to the recordings is different. How do I access these webcasts?
Employee
Message 2 of 3 (104 Views)

Re: Civil 3D Webcasts

06-29-2004 09:52 AM in reply to: rwhitlock
There is certainly something "not right" here. I am looking into this. Also, thank you for making us aware !
Employee
Message 3 of 3 (104 Views)

Re: Civil 3D Webcasts

07-28-2004 10:47 AM in reply to: rwhitlock
All, apologies for the late reply. We did sort out the URL format for archived webcasts. At one point we removed them to save you all the pain. We have since added them back and they all are working for me. Please advise if this is not the case for you.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/item?siteID=123112&id=3856538

Regards, sw

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs