Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D SP1

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
175 Views, 4 Replies

Civil 3D SP1

Hi, After I installed SP1(for civil series), I tried to start the program but it says that I need to authorize my LDD2004 product before I can run the software. LDD 2004 has been installed and authorized for months now - and it works fine. Any ideas? Steve
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

maybe enter in the old authorization number. -- T4 Pentium 2.5 GHz 512 MB of RAM Windows XP LDD 2002 "Steve Engman" wrote in message news:401051a9$1_3@newsprd01... > Hi, > > After I installed SP1(for civil series), I tried to start the program but it > says that I need to authorize my LDD2004 product before I can run the > software. LDD 2004 has been installed and authorized for months now - and > it works fine. > > Any ideas? > > Steve > >
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I cannot install the Civil 3D service pack. We have AutoCAD 2004 Civil Series installed and Civil 3D. The install file I am attempting to run is: C3D_2004_SP1_UL_Series.exe The file stops running with the attatched error message.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

When you say that the file stops running, can you be more specific about at which point it stops. You should see a Windows Installer message saying that an installation is in progress. Does the installation starts and stops in the middle of the process, or does it never completely starts? According to the help, error 1624 is related to the paths where the transform is generated, this is usually your Temp directory, so I don't think that is the issue. It might be a permissions issue. Do you have access to the original source of installation of Civil 3D for Civil Series? Thanks for reading. -- Isaac Rodriguez ================================ Software Engineer Autodesk, Inc. "Belken Engineering" wrote in message news:401571de_1@newsprd01... > I cannot install the Civil 3D service pack. We have AutoCAD 2004 Civil > Series installed and Civil 3D. The install file I am attempting to run is: > C3D_2004_SP1_UL_Series.exe > > The file stops running with the attatched error message. > > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

It stops immediately. Yes, I have access to both the installation on my workstation and the installation image on the server. Kenn "Isaac Rodriguez" wrote in message news:4017ca85$1_1@newsprd01... > When you say that the file stops running, can you be more specific about at > which point it stops. You should see a Windows Installer message saying that > an installation is in progress. Does the installation starts and stops in > the middle of the process, or does it never completely starts? > > According to the help, error 1624 is related to the paths where the > transform is generated, this is usually your Temp directory, so I don't > think that is the issue. It might be a permissions issue. Do you have access > to the original source of installation of Civil 3D for Civil Series? > > Thanks for reading. > > -- > Isaac Rodriguez > ================================ > Software Engineer > Autodesk, Inc. > "Belken Engineering" wrote in message > news:401571de_1@newsprd01... > > I cannot install the Civil 3D service pack. We have AutoCAD 2004 Civil > > Series installed and Civil 3D. The install file I am attempting to run > is: > > C3D_2004_SP1_UL_Series.exe > > > > The file stops running with the attatched error message. > > > > > > > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report