Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D Network Deployment (files missing)

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
179 Views, 1 Reply

Civil 3D Network Deployment (files missing)

We are currently switching all of our machines over to C3D 2009 and are encountering some issues…specifically with the Support File Search Path. In setting up our deployment file we set all these files to the intended paths, but after running a test deployment those files were not present. The rest of the support files, (i.e. Printer Support, Tool Palette Path), seemed to be present.

Any ideas???
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Grimes_MG
in reply to: Anonymous

I've noticed the same thing happening in my Network Deployment. Most of the Support Paths are not being transfered from the Microsoft Transform File (MST) (except one of the Printer Support Paths is). I'm also seeing that none of the additional packages are being installed- Design Review 2009, either of the Hydrology software packages, or Client Vault).

---UPDATED----
When I looked at the log file, I noticed that Civil 3D was failing b/c it wanted to install files from a directory that wasn't there when I copied the DVD to my hard drive. Very wierd as I've never had an issue coping files before.

I'll try coping the DVD again (on another computer) and re-creating the Admin-Install Point and return to post my findings. Edited by: Grimes_MG on Jan 16, 2009 1:58 PM
Win7 (x64), EVGA 790i, 8GB RAM, EVGA 8800GT, 250 GB iSSHDD, & RAID 0/1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report