Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2012 installation issues

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
RalphBrown99
171 Views, 2 Replies

Civil 3D 2012 installation issues

Hi:

I have just installed Civil 3D just right from the disk and now I see that is not working properly:

The files are not able to keep surfaces unless the surface is built by me. Besides the Panorama window has its functionality  limited. Is there any that I can do based in the experience of the users here?

In the moment of the installation nothing went wrong, do I have to check the specification of the  machine or uninstall the old version of AutoCAD that I have in my machine?

Thanks

Rafael 

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
mathewkol
in reply to: RalphBrown99

Please be more specific about any of your issues. Note that if you are running Windows 8 then you may have problems since 2012 is not supported in that O/S.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 3 of 3
RalphBrown99
in reply to: mathewkol

Hi Matt:

First of all thanks for your quick answer. Unfortunately I do not have so many details due I got stuck right away. By now I only can tell you if I open a file with a surface that is not created in this computer, the surface disappear. Just in case I create a surface, the surface stays but it does not open the Panorama window, so it makes me think that the functionality is not working properly. Just in case you have heard the same problem in this version (I am using Civil 3D 2012) let me know if I can do some add on and solve the problem.

Again sorry for the little details but I just starting to use the software and I  am stuck already.

Thanks

Rafael

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report