Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Civil 3D 2005 - Webcast this Friday!

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
Anonymous
154 Views, 6 Replies

Civil 3D 2005 - Webcast this Friday!

Hi all As you may be aware, we recently announced the upcoming availability of Autodesk Civil 3D 2005. To help you get prepared for the release, we'll be previewing the new product in this week's Civil 3D webcast (Sept 17). Dan Philbrick and I will review the many changes from the 2004 release (with emphasis on the new corridor/road modeling capabilities) and we'll be glad to answer any questions that you may have. Hopefully you can free up an hour or so to join us. You can logon to the webcast from the Civil 3D website (www.autodesk.com/civil3d). Thanks Dave Simeone Civil 3D Product Manager Autodesk, Inc
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

What time is this webcast? Thanks - John "Dave Simeone" wrote in message news:41483f3f$1_3@newsprd01... > Hi all > > > > As you may be aware, we recently announced the upcoming availability of > Autodesk Civil 3D 2005. To help you get prepared for the release, we'll be > previewing the new product in this week's Civil 3D webcast (Sept 17). Dan > Philbrick and I will review the many changes from the 2004 release (with > emphasis on the new corridor/road modeling capabilities) and we'll be glad > to answer any questions that you may have. Hopefully you can free up an hour > or so to join us. > > > > You can logon to the webcast from the Civil 3D website > (www.autodesk.com/civil3d). > > > > Thanks > > Dave Simeone > > Civil 3D Product Manager > > Autodesk, Inc > >
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous

They're typically Noon, Eastern. -- James Wedding, P.E. IT Manager Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/1 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2004&5+C3D http://au.autodesk.com Sign up now for AU2004!
Message 4 of 7
Anonymous

Thanks.... Yes, Noon EST. "James Wedding" wrote in message news:414866f1$1_1@newsprd01... > They're typically Noon, Eastern. > > -- > James Wedding, P.E. > IT Manager > Jones & Boyd, Inc. > Dallas, TX > XP/1 on P4-3.4/1G > LDT2004&5+C3D > http://au.autodesk.com > Sign up now for AU2004! > >
Message 5 of 7
Anonymous

Thanks for the info. A bunch of people at my company are interested, (we're also on full LDT/CD/SV subscription for about 40 seats of each), so we're going to set up for it in a conference room with a projector. They know it's where the future is headed, so it was gratifying getting the response I did when this was mentioned. Make it shine! - John "Dave Simeone" wrote in message news:41486d9f$1_2@newsprd01... > Thanks.... Yes, Noon EST. > > > "James Wedding" wrote in message > news:414866f1$1_1@newsprd01... > > They're typically Noon, Eastern. > > > > -- > > James Wedding, P.E. > > IT Manager > > Jones & Boyd, Inc. > > Dallas, TX > > XP/1 on P4-3.4/1G > > LDT2004&5+C3D > > http://au.autodesk.com > > Sign up now for AU2004! > > > > > >
Message 6 of 7
Anonymous

Dave, I would like to know if you can let me know what resources can I get to learn how to use the hydrology tools in LDD?

Is hydrology tools included and enhanced on C3D?

Thanks in advance.

Alejandro Vasquez
Message 7 of 7
Anonymous

Hydrology isn't included in C3D at this time, and there haven't been any public announcements regarding its future in the C3D model. Based on the API that's available though, you can create new and improved versions of many of the H&H tools that are in LDT. -- James Wedding, P.E. Technology Manager & Associate Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2005SP1 & C3D2005SP1

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report