Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Codes for Corridor Section Points Report

4 REPLIES 4
SOLVED
Message 1 of 5
dbussie
311 Views, 4 Replies

Change Codes for Corridor Section Points Report

I would like to have my corridor section points report to have different labels for the points like Edge of Shoulder or EOP instead of labels like P2 and Hinge.  Is the only way to do this to somehow change the codes in the stock subassemblies?  If so, how do I do that?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Desirea Bussie

FBL & Associates

Civil 3D 2014

4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
sboon
in reply to: dbussie

You cannot change the codes in the stock subs.  What you may be able to do is attach MarkPoinjt subassemblies to the locations you want to label, and add the required codes that way.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 5
dbussie
in reply to: sboon

Mark point wil allow me to add a code to it?  Just the mark point that is on the tool palette, right?

Message 4 of 5
dbussie

Okay, I've added the Marked Points with the codes I wanted but the Corridor Section Points Report that I've been running doesn't use them.  Is there another report that I can use to get the same info?  Or, is there a way to make that report include them?

Message 5 of 5
dbussie

Please disregard my last comments.  I realized I hadn't rebuilt my corridor.  Your suggestion worked perfectly!  Thank you so much!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report