Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can you reference offset aligments in cross section data bands?

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
ryan.hawken
341 Views, 1 Reply

Can you reference offset aligments in cross section data bands?

Hi all

I'm currently designing a 'green' laneway that has a vegetated strip in the centre of the carriageway i.e. between the vehicles wheels, much the same as some residential driveways. I have defined the vegetated strip using offset alignments but essentially there is no grade break over the strip i.e. its typically a consistent grade from the centreline to gutter.

I would like to display the design level, existing level, and offset for the offset alignment in the section data bands. Is there any way you specifically reference offset alignments in section data bands? 

I know you can create labels for each location on the actual section view but would much prefer to have all the data displayed in the data bands.

Also note for a typical road cross section this is not  problem cause you can reference grade breaks in the data bands, which pick up the centrline, gutter line, back of kerb etc but in this case there is no grade break to pick up.

Thanks

Ryan

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
mathewkol
in reply to: ryan.hawken

Use your corridor code set style to label the differently named point codes and adjust the label style so that it gets placed into a blank band.

Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report