Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CORRIDOR

15 REPLIES 15
Message 1 of 16
Anonymous
724 Views, 15 Replies

CORRIDOR

In create Corredor dialogue box,.

Set all targets : Not target found in the scripts .

And then it doesn't allow to create the corridor.

I need help.

Thanks.

Ing . Gustavo Rojas novoa
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16
T_Bernhard
in reply to: Anonymous

Gustavo,

"No target found in the scripts" means that none of the subassemblies you've applied to your Corridor/Region(s) can be stretched to an alignment, profile or surface.

Without further information, the best I can suggest is, "Change your assemblies/subassemblies to something more appropriate to your design specs". Nothing you've told us explains to me why your Corridor wouldn't build.

Trevor
Message 3 of 16
Anonymous

I have the same problem with this error message..... No target found in the scripts???

This is popping up after i try to hit "set all targets" in the corridor properties box for a region.
I have tried changing my assemblies widths and types..... anyone know what i am doing wrong.

frustrated........
Message 4 of 16
T_Bernhard

Did you even read my response to Gustavo's post? If you want help, trying giving us solid information. Which subassemblies are you using? What are you trying to do? How about a screenshot of the Corridor dialog and the message, or of the assembly you've put together to accomplish it? With all the University-educated people in here, I'm betting not one of us has a Bachelor of Astral Travel and Omniscience.

Trevor
Message 5 of 16
BrianHailey

"Bachelor of Astral Travel and Omniscience."

Oh! I'm gonna have to remember that one!

Brian

Brian J. Hailey, P.E.

GEI Consultants
My Civil 3D Blog

Message 6 of 16
Anonymous

Feels like I'm working on it most days.

Via correspondence of course.

Gustavo,
Can you pull the properties via Prospector, then delete the region? Maybe if
you go oat it that way, you won't bomb out.

--
James Wedding, P.E.
Engineered Efficiency, Inc.
Civil 3D 2007
XP Tablet, SP2, 2GHz, 2G
www.eng-eff.com
www.civil3d.com
Message 7 of 16
kcobabe

All that message means is you do not have a surface, alignment, or profile to set as the target. If using a profile you have to use a profile that is offset from the profile you are using to build the corridor.

R10 - 2020 ACAD
2008 - 2020 Civil 3D
2014 - 2020 Plant 3D
2014 - 2020 Revit
V8i - V8i SS4 Microstation
Infraworks
2018-2020 Inventor
2020 Navisworks
Message 8 of 16
T_Bernhard

Does it? I've come across it only a couple of times and I certainly had the surfaces, alignments and profiles sorted out. I thought it meant that the subassembly chosen is rigid and there's no point clicking that "Targets" box because the subassembly doesn't know what to do with a target anyway.

Trevor
Message 9 of 16
sboon

I'm currently working on my Ph. D. in Astral Travel. I figure that's the only way I'll be albe to get to AU2007.
Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 10 of 16
T_Bernhard

If you minor in Omniscience, you may not need to go 😉
Message 11 of 16
Anonymous

I am trying to use a Metric basic lane and a metric basic kerb for my sub assemblies and i have a surface, alignments and profiles as the tutorials say etc...When i go to set all targets in the corridor properties it has an error message pop up saying No target found in the scripts.... i don't know how this will help, but below is a screen shot. i have searched this site for a solution for quite a while over the last couple of days and i'm really stuck on this one. All i could find was that my assemblies were not stretching to meet my alignments. I tried making them wider than needed and exactly the same width with no luck??? any more constructive ideas people??
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous

sorry people i'm building an intersection??? well trying to.....
Message 13 of 16
kcobabe

post file will probably help.

R10 - 2020 ACAD
2008 - 2020 Civil 3D
2014 - 2020 Plant 3D
2014 - 2020 Revit
Infraworks
2018-2020 Inventor
2020 Navisworks
Message 14 of 16
T_Bernhard

My friend, the Basic subassemblies can not be stretched, twisted, warped or in any other way modified by setting a target - they simply don't know what a target is for.

Try using UrbanCurbGutterGeneral, LaneOutsideSuper and DaylightGeneral for this particular case.

Then get familiar with the Help files for each subassembly; there's a whole section in the Help documentation called Subassembly Reference.

Trevor
Message 15 of 16
kcobabe

yes you need a sub-assembly in the assembly that will require the target, but it also can mean that you do not have anything to target to. You can build a corridor without a surface and if you don't have anything else for the sub assembly to point to it will give you the same info even with the targeting subassembly.

R10 - 2020 ACAD
2008 - 2020 Civil 3D
2014 - 2020 Plant 3D
2014 - 2020 Revit
Infraworks
2018-2020 Inventor
2020 Navisworks
Message 16 of 16
T_Bernhard

I beg to differ: I just did a test in a new drawing and hitting the Target button without a surface brings up the image in the screenshot, not an error message. As far as I can tell, it's only the Basic subassemblies (and ones created from polylines) that don't have targetting scripts in their definition that bring up that message.

Trevor

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report