Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3d unstable & unrealistic????

0 REPLIES 0
Message 1 of 1
Anonymous
87 Views, 0 Replies

C3d unstable & unrealistic????

I have compiled a long list of errors, crashes, and as well, enhancements that would speed up "production"....In the end if Civil 3d is NOT capable of production comparable to Lddi how does Autodesk ever think they are going to win over the civil industry and cause us to rush out and buy C3d....they are forcing it now....The enhancements and key "productivity" measures fall short of Lddi and the development of C3d has been slow to even compare the two....
The first 'full' project I have tried to accomplish in C3d has been a NIGHTMARE....Now that all alignments, label styles, profiles and 1/2 the corridors are accomplished, the drawing now crashes consistently without recovery. It crashes when you qsave more than 1/2 the time, which means it is just absolutely unpractical to use in a production mode...some of these can be reproduced intermittently over and over....

...and trust me it is NOT hardware related for all those that want to give quick blame....and yes all the service packs are applied....

Eager, I see the benefits and light at the end of the tunnel but disappointed....
0 REPLIES 0

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report