not like there are a lack of cases for Autodesk to analyze.
When I run into a consistent problem, solving it is usually not too hard if its repeatable.
What is the status of attempts at solving this by Autodesk?
r13? I never used it. Went directly from r12 to r14.
Seriously. No. I haven't installed any 2013 products yet. I haven't even created the deployments.
I only have 2013 from our ADN license, and needed it for testing imx files for AIM 2013.
Its got some issues but seems ok so far.
An interesting thing is AIM 2013 (Infrastructure modeler) crashes on every exit.
Its starting to seem like several adesk products do something irritating on exit.
I had a similar problem with C3d, which Autodesk solved by having me un-install the drawing tabs app. If you have that on, give it a go. Apparently its a known issue.
Just yesterday I received the same blank message upon closing Civil 3D (2012).
- I have C3D 2010, 2011 & 2012 Installed on the machine. 2013 was never installed on the machine.
- Raster Design is also installed for all three versions.
- 2012 was installed for the first time just the other day (and RD). SP2 was the only update applied.
- RD was not loaded at the time.
- The file had been opened for an extended period of time without anything being done (about 2-3 hours).
Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register