Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D and Subscription

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
147 Views, 2 Replies

C3D and Subscription

I'm trying to find out if I can download or receive this software. I recently upgraded from LDT3.0 w/Civil and Survey to 2004 on subscription. 2005 arrived about a week or so later. I have all of my subscription info and the abilty to surf the subscription site of the Autodesk site. My reseller said that C3D is a download. I think I've also read in some of these posts that a cd arrives by mail. I sent to Autodesk an inquiry about how to get the software. The reply said that it is not part of my Civil Design Contract and that I need to go to my reseller in order to purchase this product. I was under the impression that it came automatically as a preview version (not for production) to subscription holders. I have two seats of Civil Design (stand alone) on subscription, along with the other components. Did my reseller and I miss something? Should I be getting C3D? Thanks, Rick
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Hi Rick - Yes, you will get a C3D package in the mail. We do monthly mailings to Civil Design subscription customers who have not yet recieved a C3D fulfillment (aka - folks like you!). There is no additional form that you need to sign or submit. The mailing has been slightly delayed because we've been completing the testing on an updated installation that will allow you to install Civil 3D in conjunction with the R2005 versions of LDT/ACD. The next targeted mailing is June 3. Hope this clarifies things. Thanks Dave S "Rick Lincoln" wrote in message news:40ab5d1b_2@newsprd01... > I'm trying to find out if I can download or receive this software. I > recently upgraded from LDT3.0 w/Civil and Survey to 2004 on subscription. > 2005 arrived about a week or so later. I have all of my subscription info > and the abilty to surf the subscription site of the Autodesk site. My > reseller said that C3D is a download. I think I've also read in some of > these posts that a cd arrives by mail. I sent to Autodesk an inquiry about > how to get the software. The reply said that it is not part of my Civil > Design Contract and that I need to go to my reseller in order to purchase > this product. I was under the impression that it came automatically as a > preview version (not for production) to subscription holders. I have two > seats of Civil Design (stand alone) on subscription, along with the other > components. Did my reseller and I miss something? Should I be getting C3D? > > Thanks, > > Rick > >
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

> Hi Rick - Yes, you will get a C3D package in the mail. We do monthly > mailings to Civil Design subscription customers who have not yet recieved a > C3D fulfillment (aka - folks like you!). There is no additional form that > you need to sign or submit. The mailing has been slightly delayed because > we've been completing the testing on an updated installation that will allow > you to install Civil 3D in conjunction with the R2005 versions of LDT/ACD. > The next targeted mailing is June 3. > > Hope this clarifies things. > > Thanks > Dave S Yes it does! I'll look for it in the mail. Thank you, Rick

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report