Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D Profile Vertical Curve Labels shift down when Publishing

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
jbalaneski
450 Views, 2 Replies

C3D Profile Vertical Curve Labels shift down when Publishing

I have a large scale industrial project with multiple road profiles and sections sheets.  I find that when I plot my drawings manually by opening the drawing everything comes out fine.  But when I publish the drawings manually or thru Sheet Set Manager, it shifts my vertical curve labels on my profiles down, which then conflicts with the profile linework (see attached image).  Any idea why this is happening and how to fix it.  Unfortunately manually plotting these drawings is not an option. Because of the amount of information in each drawing it takes 3-4 mins to open and we have 200+ drawings in a single set of drawings, which we have multiple sets of drawings for the project.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Profile Vertical Curve Issue

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
jbalaneski
in reply to: jbalaneski

For the record...my profiles are all data shortcuted into an XREF dwg...which is then inserted into multiple files.  In the XREF file, the vertical curve labels are fine.  It just shifts when the drawings are published

Message 3 of 3
dstakem
in reply to: jbalaneski

Did you ever find out why this is happening?  I'm having a similar issue with structure hatch and structure labels when publishing.  The labels shift and the structure hatch disappears.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report