Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D 2015: Hatches show up in color in Paper Space when they are set not to

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
thejac
897 Views, 2 Replies

C3D 2015: Hatches show up in color in Paper Space when they are set not to

We have noticed that on a few drawings, hatches are showing up in color in Paper Space even though they are set not to.  We have checked page setups, plot styles, layer settings...all the normal spots.  Everything is set correctly for them not to be in color but they seem to ignore those settings.  They do preview and plot in black and white, so it's mostly a visual annoyance.

Anybody else run into this?

Jesse Cook
The Land Group, Inc.
www.thelandgroupinc.com
Tags (3)
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
guushennen
in reply to: thejac

I'm using autocad 2015, and have exactly the same problem! No solution found yet!

Message 3 of 3
Cadguru42
in reply to: thejac

@thejac wrote:

We have noticed that on a few drawings, hatches are showing up in color in Paper Space even though they are set not to.  We have checked page setups, plot styles, layer settings...all the normal spots.  Everything is set correctly for them not to be in color but they seem to ignore those settings.  They do preview and plot in black and white, so it's mostly a visual annoyance.

Anybody else run into this?

Are the colors from the basic AutoCAD colors or are they RGB? There's been a bug for a while now that if you pick a RGB color for a layer or object then the color plots not matter what plot style you set. I found this out with our profiles. I made the color of our profile layer a true color and the profile kept plotting in color even though every single pen was set for black. 

C3D 2022-2024
Windows 10 Pro
32GB RAM

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report