Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D 2014 Hotfix 1 problem

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
pbrucer2
375 Views, 4 Replies

C3D 2014 Hotfix 1 problem

I installed the hotfix without any problems (or so I thought I did), but everytime I start C3D 2014 it says that I have the update to install, so I download it to my computer and double click on the executable and it tells me that "Your version of Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 is up-to-date and this service pack is not necessary". 

If I go to the "About AutoCAD Civil 3D" under the help the HF1 does NOT show up next to my product version.  So then I went to Control Panel - Programs and Features to View installed Updates and it does not show up there.  I also did a repair of C3D with no luck.  Any Ideas?

IDSP 2014
Windows 7 x64 Pro
AMD (ATI) Firepro M8900 (FireGL) Mobility Graphics
8 GB Ram
Intel Core i5-2520M CPM @ 2.50 GHz
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
DarrenP
in reply to: pbrucer2

no clue

clearly from your screen shot of the product information it does not list hotfix 1 like it should if you installed it

so thats kind of wierd

DarrenP
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 5
pbrucer2
in reply to: DarrenP

Yes I'm at a loss as to what I should do, short of uninstalling IDSP and reinstalling it.
IDSP 2014
Windows 7 x64 Pro
8 GB Ram
Message 4 of 5
mike.monical
in reply to: pbrucer2

I have the exact same problem.

Also, when logging into 360 crashed, I got an email reminder that the hotfix was not installed.

When I downloaded and installed it (again), got the same results.

I will ask if you are working off an SSD which has the no serial number issue (like I do).

Message 5 of 5
pbrucer2
in reply to: mike.monical

I finally had to uninstall the whole program and reinstall for it to work on my machine. Lost a whole day because of it.

Good Luck.
IDSP 2014
Windows 7 x64 Pro
8 GB Ram

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report