Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D 2013 keeps corrupting block files

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
hjesus87
301 Views, 2 Replies

C3D 2013 keeps corrupting block files

I am using Civil 3D 2013

Every time I go to modify or even just save a previously created block my copy of C3D will corrupt the file. The corruption of the file is not noticeable until I go to insert the block into any other dwg. If I try to insert this modified block into any drawing it will not scale to the correct units. It does not matter if it is a dynamic block or a simple block of a square it will corrupt them all the same way. Extremely Frustrating to stay the least.

Anybody out there having this problem or know of any solutions??

Please Help

P.S. I have tried using the repair tool, re-install and a coplete uninstall and reinstall of AutoCAD C3D 2013 and no change. I also have installed Service Pack 2.

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rl_jackson
in reply to: hjesus87

If its a scaling issue, check you INSUNITS I think it needs to be 0, not in 3D right now.

Rick Jackson
Survey CAD Technician VI

Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 3
jmayo-EE
in reply to: rl_jackson

I would also believe this is the work of sys variables not corruption. Along with insunits the OP may want to research the insunitsdefsource and insunitsdeftarget variables to see the whole picture.

John Mayo

EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report