AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Distinguished Contributor
Message 1 of 1 (97 Views)

C3D 2013:Tutorial Ex1:Attaching to Drawings as Xrefs for Annotation-Invalid.Why?

97 Views, 0 Replies
08-16-2013 07:57 AM

Hi all,

I just started to do the first Labels and Tables Tutorial of AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 => Tutorial: Preparing to Annotate a Drawing => Exercise 1: Attaching Drawings as Xrefs for Annotation. I followed the Steps 1 thru 9 and I don't have the "Drawing with multiple externally referenced drawings" appeared on the "Labels-1a.dwg" I used - see the attached file. I saw the "Invalid" flashing on the screen, after I completed the Step 9 (clicked "OK").  I have no ideas why it did not work for me.  Please kindly help, advise and respond.

Thanks in advance,

Scott Chang

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs