Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D 2013 Service Pack Status

22 REPLIES 22
Message 1 of 23
fcernst
1284 Views, 22 Replies

C3D 2013 Service Pack Status

What is the status on a service pack to address the crashing issues?

It is already mid-November and I recently received our 90-day pre-bill for our next Subscription, yet we do not have a current stable product. 

I am hitting the Audit command just about every other command now and still crashing frequently. Especially on various Corridor operations such as extracting feature lines, etc.. 

I have sent countless feedback retracing my steps for Autodesk and it is getting annoying and tiresome.

Where is the product leadership at Autodesk on this?

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2024
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com
22 REPLIES 22
Message 21 of 23
pmascaro
in reply to: fcernst

I'm happy to see this thread has been escalated, however, I'd like to share the linked thread below that has received no response.... http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-Civil-3D/AutoCAD-Civil-3D-2013-Service-Pack-gt-Please-tell-me-...

Yes, this is still extremely unstable. No HotFix 2 did not fix a thing. (as far as my stability issues)

Undo is still broken...

Copy and Paste Crashes Civil 3D (but not map 3d)

Bind crashes Civil 3D (but not map 3d)

Autosave seems to crash civil 3D at times....

Waiting on Windows 8 compatibility?? I hope not!! We've been dealing with an extremely unstable program since April.

As unstable as this program is, I would think there would have been a bigger push to releases the first service pack within a few months.... An all hands on deck approach.... The ship is sinking and bucket bailing is not quite cutting it...

Message 22 of 23
fcernst
in reply to: pmascaro

I get the following crash when exporting a pipe network to XML:

e.JPG

Fred Ernst, PE
C3D 2024
Ernst Engineering
www.ernstengineering.com
Message 23 of 23
Jeff_M
in reply to: fcernst

Fred, is this with the ExportLandXML command or inside another command? Can you share the drawing this occurs in?

I can select one, or more, networks in Prospector and export to LandXML without a hitch. So just wondering if it is a command issue or perhaps a drawing issue.

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report