AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Distinguished Contributor
Message 1 of 2 (110 Views)
Accepted Solution

C3D 2013: In Model Space, select the Hydrant point object - How to do it?

110 Views, 1 Replies
01-28-2014 11:18 AM

Hi all,

I am using AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 for Surveyors (SDC Publications) to do Practice 2j   Creating a Description Key Set: I completed Task 1 - Create a new Description Key Set entry, and Task 2 - Apply the new Description Key Set to an existing point. I am doing Task 3 - Update the Description Key Set to use parameters: Step 6 (on Page 2-81) says: In Model Space, select the Hydrant point object, right-click, and select Edit Points. Set....  My problem is: I don't know how to get 'Model Space' in the DWG screen? See the attached .jpg file for the current screen of my project.   Please kindly help and advise me how to get to 'Model Space' and then select the Hydrant point point (I already have) in my scSUV1-J3task3-Survey.dwg.

Thanks,

Scott Chang

*Expert Elite*
Jay_B
Message 2 of 2 (103 Views)

Re: C3D 2013: In Model Space, select the Hydrant point object - How to do it?

01-28-2014 11:35 AM in reply to: scottchang

That is Model Space in your screen shot.

If you want the Model and Layout Tabs to show on bottom of drawing area enter OPTIONS @ command line>Display Tab>Layout Elements>Check "Display Layout and Model Tabs".

Jay

C3D 2012 SP3 & C3D 2014 SP1
Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Welcome to the new Autodesk Community!
If this is your first visit, click here to get started and make the most of the Community. Let us know what you think of the new experience in the Community Feedback Forum.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs