Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D 2013: In Model Space, select the Hydrant point object - How to do it?

1 REPLY 1
SOLVED
Message 1 of 2
scottchang
304 Views, 1 Reply

C3D 2013: In Model Space, select the Hydrant point object - How to do it?

Hi all,

I am using AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 for Surveyors (SDC Publications) to do Practice 2j   Creating a Description Key Set: I completed Task 1 - Create a new Description Key Set entry, and Task 2 - Apply the new Description Key Set to an existing point. I am doing Task 3 - Update the Description Key Set to use parameters: Step 6 (on Page 2-81) says: In Model Space, select the Hydrant point object, right-click, and select Edit Points. Set....  My problem is: I don't know how to get 'Model Space' in the DWG screen? See the attached .jpg file for the current screen of my project.   Please kindly help and advise me how to get to 'Model Space' and then select the Hydrant point point (I already have) in my scSUV1-J3task3-Survey.dwg.

Thanks,

Scott Chang

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
Jay_B
in reply to: scottchang

That is Model Space in your screen shot.

If you want the Model and Layout Tabs to show on bottom of drawing area enter OPTIONS @ command line>Display Tab>Layout Elements>Check "Display Layout and Model Tabs".

C3D 2018.1
C3D 2016 SP4

Win 7 Professional 64 Bit

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report