Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

C3D 2011 Survey Figures Edit problem

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
Anonymous
196 Views, 1 Reply

C3D 2011 Survey Figures Edit problem

I am new editing figures in a survey database but I have got the hang of most edits. I am having one huge problem that I hope someone has a solution to. When I change a point code in the "Survey Point Properties" eg adding a bc (beginning of curve) and ec (end of curve) A dialog box pops up and asks if I would like to update the linework. I click yes so it will draw in a curve. It works perfect except......... it redraws all figures in my drawing and ignores the previous edits I did using the "Survey Figure Properties" . So what I end up with is the original Figure named for example Edge_conc33 and the modified Figure I edited also called Edge_conc33. Every time I edit a point code I need to update the linework and it keeps redrawing the unedited figures as well. Is there a setting I am missing?

1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
lhampton
in reply to: Anonymous

I have the same problem, AutoDesk is ignoring this feature (they dont like surveyors anymore, they design products for engeineers not the actual field guys), they like to see us fumble around with their untested "features".

Hopefully, someday, they will fix this worthless figure stuff.

Intel i7 2600 /z68 Gigabyte
8gigs DDR3 1800
Intel 320 Series SSD
Quadro 600 (1gig)
C3D 2016 / LDT 2009 / Win7 x64

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report