Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Building Corridors

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
rick_JWMA
225 Views, 3 Replies

Building Corridors

I have created an assembly for a roadway section. I have my finish grade alignment along with the vertical profile. My assembly is matching the existing gutterline on one side of the road and I want to set the opposite side of the road at my profile finish grade. So far I have been only able to set up an assembly using a specified cross slope. I do not want a constant cross slope of the roadway based on my assembly I have created.

The question is.....Can I create an assembly where I can make the cross slope of the roadway determined by the target of my alignment finish profile grade? if so, how do I get pushed in the right direction.

Thanks,

Rick

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
Joe-Bouza
in reply to: rick_JWMA

You were specific about what subs yiu used in your assembly , but many have default setting that can be overridden when the corridor is being built "targets"

Your Name
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

Message 3 of 4
mathewkol

I believe Joe meant to say you "were not" specific about the subassemblies in use. Anyway, the answer to your question is yes you can do that, you just need to use the correct subassemblies that are compatible with elevation targets.
Matt Kolberg
SolidCAD Professional Services
http://www.solidcad.ca /
Message 4 of 4
sboon

It would probably help if you can post a typical section sketch, showing exactly what you're trying to do with this assembly.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report