Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bridge Modeler

7 REPLIES 7
Message 1 of 8
manuelbalonso
1398 Views, 7 Replies

Bridge Modeler

Hi all! I downloaded and installed the bridge module in Civil 3D 2013 (without any errors in the installation). However, the bridge module does not appear in the ribbon. Any idea? Lots of thanks!
7 REPLIES 7
Message 2 of 8
neilyj666
in reply to: manuelbalonso

For me it only appears in the OOTB workspace (Civil 3D) and not in my normal day to day workspace

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760
Message 3 of 8
manuelbalonso
in reply to: neilyj666

But ... and how I can show the tab Bridge Mod. in another workspace? Thx for your reply!
Message 4 of 8
neilyj666

This is OOTB workspace

OOTB.jpg

and this is my day to day one

Working.jpg

It shouyld be possible to customise the workspace to have whatever you want in them but I just can't get it to work for Bridge Modeller - although it isn't too much hassle to just switch workspaces when required

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760
Message 5 of 8
manuelbalonso
in reply to: neilyj666

I understand what you mean. But the problem is that the OOTB workspace has been modified. Then, I can't access the Bridge Mod. Any suggestion? Thanks!
Message 6 of 8

I've reinstalled Civil 3D and then I added Bridge Mod. Well, I continue without seeing the Bridge Mod. What can I do?
Message 7 of 8
LyleHardin

Old thread, but here's what you do:

You need to launch CUI and edit your workspace to show the ribbon tab in the REX_EXTENSIONS partial menu.

CUI > Customize workspace. Expand the REX_EXTENSIONS partial menu > Expand Ribbon and Check the Tabs box. Pick the Done button, then OK your way out of the CUI.

In a few seconds, the Bridge Modeler tab will show up.

Now, the reason I came here was to find out how to transfer the Bridge to and from Revit out of Civil 3D... Anyone?

Message 8 of 8
cadhome
in reply to: LyleHardin

hello,,Can you explain it to me?thanks..

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report