Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bearing rounding

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
cerolli
354 Views, 4 Replies

Bearing rounding

I'm new to c3D as of a week ago. Have used AutoCAD since version 2.4+-.
I have not been successful in rounding bearings to the nearest 5 or 10 seconds using the styles. Has anyone been successful in this? I have found the option, but cannot make it work. As a land surveyor, I have to display bearings no more precise than what the instrument is capable of doing, according to State standards.
In LDD, we have to disassociate all bearings and manually edit each one since the program doesn't have the ability to round. I had hoped that C3D would solve this.
Any advice would be helpful. Thanks in advance.
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
cerolli
in reply to: cerolli

Me again. I found the answer to the question. I was neglecting to hit the right arrow after changing to 10 second rounding in the style, so the change was not being reflected in the plan.
A lesson learned.
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

Well, that's nice. Any luck with the 5" rounding? Let me know... Rad Lazic "cerolli" wrote in message news:3163454.1108341716344.JavaMail.jive@jiveforum1.autodesk.com... > Me again. I found the answer to the question. I was neglecting to hit the > right arrow after changing to 10 second rounding in the style, so the > change was not being reflected in the plan. > A lesson learned.
Message 4 of 5
cerolli

Rad, 5' doesn't seem to be an option. That's what I would prefer if it were available.
Message 5 of 5
jfiscal

im having trouble setting up the units, my distances goes 3 decimal places and my seconds in the bearing go 2 decimals, how can i fix this

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report