Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Band weeding problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
jbear0000
1060 Views, 3 Replies

Band weeding problem

I have a horizontal band style called "Angle". In the settings for the band the weeding factor is set to 0.00. However when I use this band the weeding factor defaults to 100.00 and is grayed out so that I can't change it. Am I missing something here? Is the weeding factor for horizontal bands locked in at 100.00? See the attached image.

3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
jbear0000
in reply to: jbear0000

Does anyone have an idea why this is happening?

Message 3 of 4

Default setting for weeding on Horizontal Geometry Bands shows as 100 and is greyed out.

The same thing applies to the other band types that are not showing profile data.

My thinking, is that the band weeding setting is greyed out because it does not do anything. The data shown for the band types that are not profile data does not need/require/allow weeding.

Perhaps someone from autodesk or use these band styles based on none profile data types can help.

If a post provides a fix for your issue, click on "Accept as Solution" to help other users find solutions to problems they might have that are similar to yours.

Andrew Puller
Maitland, NSW, Australia
Windows 10 Enterprise 64bit
Intel core i7 11800 @ 2.30 GHz with 32GB Ram
Civil 3d 2021
Message 4 of 4

Looks like you are correct, the weeding doesn't effect the information in the band. I just made an alignment with vertices that are all less than 100' apart and they all show up in the band. The only problem now is that they overlap when close together and the Staggering is also grayed out so the labels must be adjusted manually to get them off of each other.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report