Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background color on tables not working (Civil3d 2009)

2 REPLIES 2
SOLVED
Message 1 of 3
Anonymous
1153 Views, 2 Replies

Background color on tables not working (Civil3d 2009)

Hello everyone-

I'm going CRAZY trying to make some basic tables in Civil3d 2009.  I set up my table, type in the data, and set the table style.  All the table style options are being applied except the background fill isn't working.

I've switched to and from various table styles, and I've also tried manually setting the background fill color by double clicking on the data, but nothing seems to work; lines and images still appear beneath the text, and that's what I'm trying to prevent.  I've tried the same process on AutoCAD 2008 and it works fine.

An interesting behavior I just noticed is that when I double-click on the data within the table as if to edit it, the background fill color appears behind the text.  However, once I click elsewehre, the color disappears and the table becomes transparent again.  The same thing happens in every drawing.

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks,

-jon

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Jeff_M
in reply to: Anonymous

Not sure if this applies to your specific issue, but it's the only thing I could think of.

http://usa.autodesk.com/adsk/servlet/ps/dl/item?siteID=123112&id=11316517&linkID=9240698

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature
Message 3 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: Jeff_M

That worked! 

Thanks!

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report