Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Background Mask gone wrong

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
RickSullivan8364
594 Views, 2 Replies

Background Mask gone wrong

Happy Monday All -

I have an 'it was fine on Friday but now is not working on Monday' question.  My background masks is displaying a border (which is not desired) and they are not masking the backound but instead are masking the text.  What gives? (see attached)

This issue is specific to one drawing.  It seems to effect all background masks regardless of style.  They are set to use drawing background color. And border option is set to false in the label styles.

The last items I worked on in the last sesson where to create a corridor and an intersection.

Also, if you happen to know why the pen table is printing correctly that would help as well. The attached image was printed using a black/white pen file. Go figure.

Thanks

Rick

C3D 2012 SP 2.1

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
Anonymous
in reply to: RickSullivan8364

My first guess would that the masks are out of desired display order. Set their display order to "send under object" and choose the text. Then type TFRAMES in the command line to toggle display of the frames. I try not to use masks unless necessary. I find it easier to use MTEXT and turn on text masking as needed.

Message 3 of 3
RickSullivan8364
in reply to: Anonymous

Those are MTEXT & C3D Labels with the masking turned on.  Oddly, I also have a frame around my polylines which have a thickness.

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report