Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Back Lot lines with Slide line creation Tools

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
JBR-1
244 Views, 5 Replies

Back Lot lines with Slide line creation Tools

I am trying to get Slide Line Creation tools to set my back lot line at a set lot depth I changed all the setting in the dialog box and it still will not set my back of lot line. if I do not have a predefined back of lot line before hand it will extend the lot line all the way a cross the parcel. Anyone know how to have the slide line creation tool work and create the back lot line?.

5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Pointdump
in reply to: JBR-1

JBR,

First order of business is to make your Big Kahuna, Main Parcel. Then you can use the Slide Line Tool. Here's an excellent short video on the Parcel Tools:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iGFMoAk8988

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

64GB DDR4 2400MHz ECC SoDIMM / 1TB SSD
NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Windows 10 Pro 64 / Civil 3D 2024
Message 3 of 6
JBR-1
in reply to: Pointdump

PointDump

Thank you for your Reply

I understand the lot creation method, the process that I want to accomplish is can the creation tool set you back line to your lots in an open parcel and create lot inside the bigger parcel lets say for example lot's 80' wide x 122' deep and the parcel is 1000' wide x 500' deep I pick the frontage and start my lots it will not set my back lot line at 122' it highlight the whole 500' deep instead of 122' deep. The only way I can make it work is if I add the back of the lots line as objects before hand.

Thank You

Message 4 of 6
Pointdump

JBR,

Apologies. I don't think I'm understanding the problem. Can you post a Screen Grab to clarify?

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB
Message 5 of 6
JBR-1
in reply to: Pointdump

Here is  a PDF

Thank You Dave

Message 6 of 6
Pointdump

JBR,

You'll need to close that Leaky Bucket to make a Parcel. You won't be able to use the Slide Line Tool for that.
ParcelLayout3.png

Dave

Dave Stoll
Las Vegas, Nevada

EESignature

NVIDIA Quadro P5000 16GB

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report