Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatically changing annotation scales to wrong values upon return to dwg

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
Steve030373
487 Views, 2 Replies

Automatically changing annotation scales to wrong values upon return to dwg

I hope some one has a solution to this problem.  I'm working in a max sized view port at 1:2,500 scale (View and Annotation).  I edit a block with block editor and when I return to the drawing all my annotative objects are invisible. Upon further investigation I find that my Annotation scale has changed to 1:1000! Even though the view port is locked!! This is happening quite frequently in many different drawings, but not all of them, Very frustrating when I need to return to paper space, unlock the viewport, correct the scale, re-lock the view port and return to model space every time!! Has anybody found a solution to this or has anyone else encoutered this error.

Thanks,

Steve

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
wfberry
in reply to: Steve030373

Just for starters change your model space scale to the same scale as your viewport.  See how that works.

Not sure about your annotative objects, Civil 3D objects are not annotative objects for starters.

Bill

Message 3 of 3
x2saheat
in reply to: Steve030373

Steve,

Did you ever find a fix for this problem. I am having a problem very similar. Please see my post. http://forums.autodesk.com/t5/AutoCAD-2010-2011-2012/Block-editor-changes-scale/td-p/4951568.

I'd appreciate any advice you can give.

Thanks

Sarah

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report