Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Civil 3D won't launch after intalling

13 REPLIES 13
Message 1 of 14
mxduder
2009 Views, 13 Replies

AutoCAD Civil 3D won't launch after intalling

I installed the 2013 version onto my windows 7 64bit and after the installation process I launch the program and it freezes and then says there is an error. I have unistalled and reinstalled twice now with no luck. I attached a screen shot of what is going on. Any thoughts to help me get this running properly?

13 REPLIES 13
Message 2 of 14
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: mxduder

Hi,

welcome @forums.autodesk.com !

There seems to be some restrictions about the licensing-dialog or connection to internet.

Try to login to your workstation as administrator, disable firewall, disable antivirus, start C3D by right-clicking it and use option "start as administrator".

If that also does not help disconnect all network connections and try the same procedure again (so you will have to activate the product via mail).

Good luck, - alfred -

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at ... blog.hollaus.at ... CDay 2024
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(not an Autodesk consultant)
Message 3 of 14
mxduder
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

the only thing that worked was disconnecting my network connection and now the 30 day trial has expired and when I reconnect the network connection to activate the product it has an error and closes the program.  You metioned activating the product via mail, how would I go about doing that?

Message 4 of 14
joane.bonghanoy

Hi mxduder,

To activate your Serial Number, click here or send me a Private Message (click on my joane.bonghanoy profile name and then “Send this user a private message”) with your Serial Number and Request Code

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 5 of 14
mxduder
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

I can not access my Request Code

Message 6 of 14
joane.bonghanoy

Hi mxduder,

What is the error message when trying to generate the Request Code? Do attach a screenshot of the error. 

Joane Bonghanoy
Message 7 of 14
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>> the only thing that worked was disconnecting my network connection

And you have tried the login as administrator? And the right-click onto the AutoCAD icon and use option "start as administrator"?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 8 of 14
mxduder
in reply to: joane.bonghanoy

ive attached a screenshot

Message 9 of 14
mxduder
in reply to: Alfred.NESWADBA

Yes its my personal laptop so I am logged in as the adminstrator and I have right clicked and ran the program as administrator and it was working and running the program until the 30 day trial expired, now it will not let my activate it, it gives me the same error that I was having previously when trying to start the program

Message 10 of 14
jasoncoghlan2246

We have had a couple of these come to us and we have found that if you update your Graphics Driver, then it will run. This has happened to at least 3 clients of ours and it has worked. See how you go it might help you as well.

Message 11 of 14
mxduder
in reply to: jasoncoghlan2246

my graphics driver is up to date

Message 12 of 14
Alfred.NESWADBA

Hi,

>>>there<<< may be a solution to that message, Also >>>that<<< thread handled a simiar issue.

HTH, - alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Message 13 of 14
infoT985D

Same problem

Brand new Lenovo P50, Fresh installation of Autodesk Infrastructure suite Premium 2013, all works except Civil 3D.

It gives  message " AutoCAD Application has stopped working" no error number, nothing ...dud aplyed patch C3D2013 x64_SP2.0 ..got success installation message, nothing chaned

Windows 7 64 Bit

All Drivers up to date

hardware meets all criterias

Ended up with uninstalling all junk from Lenovo

Clean, new windows with nothing on it

2 days of "gaming"...no result

Ouch!!!

Message 14 of 14
Alfred.NESWADBA
in reply to: infoT985D

Hi,

which of the above suggestions have you had tried?

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report