Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Question

21 REPLIES 21
Message 1 of 22
Anonymous
1306 Views, 21 Replies

AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 Question

I reloaded Civil 3D 2013 to try an resolve some issues I was having with error messages and the program taking for ever to load.  When I first redownloaded the software and installed, it was fine.  Now, two days later, I am having the same problem as before.  I get error messages saying that I am missing shape files and semantic errors in the DCL file.  When the program filanlly opens, about half, if not more, of the widgets in the ribbons are clouds with question marks.  Any suggestions?

21 REPLIES 21
Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Jeff,

I am running Norton Small Business.  I looked in the quarantine folder, and nothing.  We are in Sacramento, CA.  I spoke with the retailer on Monday, they took over the my computer and tried to reinstall/repair the program, but that didn't work.

Message 22 of 22
Jeff_M
in reply to: Anonymous

Well, we are relatively close but I won't be stopping by Smiley Happy, at least not today. I'm over in Santa Rosa...

I'm still betting that there is something going on with the AV, a disk cleanup program, or perhaps something that auto-refreshes the hard drive to a predetremined state (although I've never understood why anyone would want or need one of these) to keep it 'pristine'.

Good luck, and if you do manage to locate the culprit, please be sure to post your findings. 

Jeff_M, also a frequent Swamper
EESignature

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report