Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly Problem

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
amurde
362 Views, 6 Replies

Assembly Problem

Dear Members,

I have a difficulty in assembly as shown in attached Image. In Cross-section specially at superelevated section assembly get distorted. Please guide me for this condition..

Thanking You....

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
doni49
in reply to: amurde

Welcome to the forum!

1) What specifically do you believe is wrong about it?  You've shown what it looks like -- a sketch of what you think it SHOULD look like would help.

2) Are you using a custom subassembly or stock?

3) What version are you using?

Don Ireland
Engineering Design Technician

If a reply solves your issue, please remember to click on "Accept as Solution". This will help other users looking to solve a similar issue. Thank you.

Please do not send a PM asking for assistance. That's what the forums are for. This allows everyone to benefit from the question asked and the answers given.

Message 3 of 7
ToddRogers-WPM

Post a screen shot of your actual assembly.

Todd Rogers
Message 4 of 7
amurde
in reply to: doni49

Thanks for giving attention.....

1. Cross-section of road at perticular regions gets distorted at centre, the continuation of layers is not achieved at superelevation regions.

2. I have used Subassembly- Lane outside super layer varying width form the subassembly tool pallets.

3. I am using autocad CIVIL 3D-2012.

Message 5 of 7
amurde
in reply to: ToddRogers-WPM

Here I am posting screenshot of actual assembly which is used.....

Thanks.....

Message 6 of 7
master-lomaster

Hello!

I think problem not in Subassembly, but in design decision. How must located asphalt under dividing line you think?

Sorry for my English..

https://t.me/intC3D - Russian chat about Civil 3D
https://t.me/Civil3dEnt -International chat about Civil 3D (in English)
Message 7 of 7
sboon

It appears that you've created a median which is always flat, so that the two inside curbs are always at the same elevation.  The gravel structure under the curbs rotates to match the superelevation, so the inside edges don't line up.  You could modify the assembly to create a flat road structure under the median, or you could change things so that the median and the two curbs rotate together with the rest of the roadway.

Steve
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report