Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly Help - (C3D newbie)

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7
CADSonny
322 Views, 6 Replies

Assembly Help - (C3D newbie)

Ive been given the task to design a corridor with the following assembly, the oroblem is I'm not getting the assembly to work, I've tried using conditional cut and fills and also daylight subassemblies but am having no luck. The right side should only have a fill after the berm at 1.5:1 and the left should only have cut at 10:1 with an 8m berm and then 10:1 to surface. I'm not too familiar with subassemblies but ideally would like one where I could use select cut or fill but can't seem to find one that works. I've attached an image for reference, if anyone could give me some suggestions I would appreciate it.

6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7
sboon
in reply to: CADSonny

I would suggest that you check the help file for DaylightGeneral.  It's quite a complicated sub, which usually scares people away, but it will definitely be able to do what you want.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 3 of 7
CADSonny
in reply to: sboon

I'm not having much luck with this either to be honest, is there any way of making a daylight just do cut or fill?

Message 4 of 7
sboon

First you need to tell us which version of the program you're using.  Otherwise the answers posted may not be useful for you - that's why people add the info to their signatures.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 5 of 7
CADSonny

Autodesk Civil 3D 2011

Message 6 of 7
sboon

OK this should do what you asked for.

Steve
Expert Elite Alumnus
Message 7 of 7
CADSonny

Wow!, thanks a lot I really appreciate it 🙂

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report