Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arrow head

4 REPLIES 4
Message 1 of 5
Anonymous
139 Views, 4 Replies

Arrow head

I'm having trouble getting the arrow heads to show up for points in their dragged state. Their size is set to 0.10" and should be showing. Any ideas would be appreciated. Thanks, t
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

You might have to drag a bit further. I believe they're using the same algorithm as standard leaders to control display. -- James Wedding, P.E. Technology Manager Associate Jones & Boyd, Inc. Dallas, TX XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G LDT2005+C3D2005
Message 3 of 5
Anonymous

I tried that and it didn't work. When I increase the arrow size the leader deforms, jetting way out, so I believe the size is correct. It appears that just the arrow head is not visible. Any other ideas? Thanks. "James Wedding" wrote in message news:41c2f72d_3@newsprd01... > You might have to drag a bit further. I believe they're using the same > algorithm as standard leaders to control display. > > -- > James Wedding, P.E. > Technology Manager > Associate > Jones & Boyd, Inc. > Dallas, TX > XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G > LDT2005+C3D2005 >
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous

Tom, Edit the label style and make sure that the leader visiibility is set to true and that you have something other than for the the arrow head style. If this all looks correct, Feel free to email a drawing and I can have a look at you specific drawing. Daniel Philbrick daniel.philbrick@autodesk.com Autodesk, Inc. "tom" wrote in message news:41c4be58$1_3@newsprd01... > I tried that and it didn't work. When I increase the arrow size the leader > deforms, jetting way out, so I believe the size is correct. It appears that > just the arrow head is not visible. Any other ideas? Thanks. > > "James Wedding" wrote in message > news:41c2f72d_3@newsprd01... > > You might have to drag a bit further. I believe they're using the same > > algorithm as standard leaders to control display. > > > > -- > > James Wedding, P.E. > > Technology Manager > > Associate > > Jones & Boyd, Inc. > > Dallas, TX > > XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G > > LDT2005+C3D2005 > > > >
Message 5 of 5
Anonymous

I have posted it in customer-files under ArrowHead 12/21/2004. Thank you for your help! Tyler Townes PLT "Daniel Philbrick" wrote in message news:41c84885$1_3@newsprd01... > Tom, > > Edit the label style and make sure that the leader visiibility is set to > true and that you have something other than for the the arrow head > style. If this all looks correct, Feel free to email a drawing and I can > have a look at you specific drawing. > > Daniel Philbrick > daniel.philbrick@autodesk.com > Autodesk, Inc. > > > > "tom" wrote in message > news:41c4be58$1_3@newsprd01... >> I tried that and it didn't work. When I increase the arrow size the > leader >> deforms, jetting way out, so I believe the size is correct. It appears > that >> just the arrow head is not visible. Any other ideas? Thanks. >> >> "James Wedding" wrote in message >> news:41c2f72d_3@newsprd01... >> > You might have to drag a bit further. I believe they're using the same >> > algorithm as standard leaders to control display. >> > >> > -- >> > James Wedding, P.E. >> > Technology Manager >> > Associate >> > Jones & Boyd, Inc. >> > Dallas, TX >> > XP/2 on P4-3.4/1G >> > LDT2005+C3D2005 >> > >> >> > >

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report