AutoCAD Civil 3D General

Valued Contributor
chetz
Message 1 of 2 (65 Views)

Applying a new parcel label style

65 Views, 1 Replies
12-27-2004 10:44 AM
I should know this ! I created numerous parcels that use the standard label style for parcels. I created a new label style that displays the area differently.

How do I now go back and apply that new parcel label style for area to all my existing parcels ?

This feels like a brain freeze...should be simple.

Alex Chetley
O'Dell Engineering
Valued Contributor
chetz
Message 2 of 2 (65 Views)

Re: Applying a new parcel label style

12-27-2004 10:51 AM in reply to: chetz
Nevermind...Brain unfroze.
The table view under the prospector allows you to apply a change to all selected parcels. It was a little tricky knowing exactly where to click to get it to apply to all.

I wonder if there is another way ??

A.C.

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs