Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apply To a Station Range

5 REPLIES 5
Message 1 of 6
Umit.Arslan
385 Views, 5 Replies

Apply To a Station Range

Hi 

Now i created my corridor with frequency 3 meters.I edited many sections in the corridor section view.( using parameter editor, delete points, delete links etc..) After everything finished i realised that i need to decrease the frequency to  2 meters.When i changed the frequency to 2 meters, most of the overridden stations are lost and all my corridor was messed up?

It would be nice to apply the manual changes to a region instead of stations.Becouse stations can change?

Thanks

- Umit Arslan -
Survey Engineer
Civil 3D 2018 x64
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
32GB RAM
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6
Umit.Arslan
in reply to: Umit.Arslan

Any help would be very much appreciated...

- Umit Arslan -
Survey Engineer
Civil 3D 2018 x64
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
32GB RAM
Message 3 of 6
Umit.Arslan

I hope somebody new has signed up who has an idea about it????

- Umit Arslan -
Survey Engineer
Civil 3D 2018 x64
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
32GB RAM
Message 4 of 6
L3GO-Ed

I guess you need to use the apply station Range tool in the section editor. See attached Image. At the first station make the changes, using the apply station range button; the Start station will usually be the one where you have edited, then end station will be the last station of the Range (see the shots)

Message 5 of 6
Umit.Arslan
in reply to: L3GO-Ed

Sorry for the missunderstanding..My point is; i have done my edits and finished "apply station range" for 5 meters frequency, later i needed 4 meters frequency for my corridor..When i change it to 4 then the coridor is messed up...

Thanks

- Umit Arslan -
Survey Engineer
Civil 3D 2018 x64
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit
32GB RAM
Message 6 of 6
L3GO-Ed

o.k i think I get you there and think we share that problem. I am also usually forced to prepare to do my edits all over, in case I find I need to change any corridor parameters. Hope there's something out there to work around that

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report