Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AppHang problem

3 REPLIES 3
Message 1 of 4
neilyj666
248 Views, 3 Replies

AppHang problem

this sort of message is becoming very common for me recently and is very irritatingSmiley Mad

2013-06-26 13_52_44-AutoCAD Civil 3D 2014 - [WTG Bases.dwg].jpg

neilyj (No connection with Autodesk other than using the products in the real world)
Did you find this post helpful? Feel free to Like this post.
Did your question get successfully answered? Then click on the ACCEPT SOLUTION button.

EESignature

AEC Collection 2024 UKIE (mainly Civil 3D UKIE and IW)
Win 11 Pro x64, 1Tb Primary SSD, 1Tb Secondary SSD
64Gb RAM Intel(R) Xeon(R) W-11855M CPU @ 3.2GHz
NVIDIA RTX A5000 16Gb, Dual 27" Monitor, Dell Inspiron 7760
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4
ToddRogers-WPM
in reply to: neilyj666

I have had that happen with 2014 numerous times.  I ended up formatting my computer last week.  Seems to have stopped for the most part, but users shouldn't have to format just because of a new release!

Todd Rogers
Message 3 of 4
JaysonE
in reply to: neilyj666

Forget 2014, I get this all the time in 2013. Along with the possible crash, if the program so decides. One thing you could try is to elongate the save interval. My theory is that the two are related, But I heve not received confirmation on that.

Message 4 of 4
m177
in reply to: JaysonE

I'm having this issue on several of our computers with our new install of vanilla AutoCAD 2016.  You guys ever figure out a solution that didn't require reformatting the hard drive?  Btw, my 2012 and 2013 works just fine still.

Windows 7 Pro

AutoCAD 2016 sp1

AMD Radeon HD 8570

Utilizing Dirext X 11

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report