Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any news on Update?

8 REPLIES 8
Message 1 of 9
Anonymous
403 Views, 8 Replies

Any news on Update?

I have a new computer and don't want to install 2004 but have a project I would like to try in Civil 3d. Is there any word on the update. The last I heard it was june 3rd but it doesn't like like they made it. Thanks, Conan Witzel
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
in reply to: Anonymous

Conan, If I recall correctly from the Placeware events, the update for using Civil3D with 2005 should have shipped the first part of this month. Brian "Conan Witzel" wrote in message news:40c6352e_1@newsprd01... > I have a new computer and don't want to install 2004 but have a project I > would like to try in Civil 3d. Is there any word on the update. The last I > heard it was june 3rd but it doesn't like like they made it. > > Thanks, > Conan Witzel > >
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous

Hi, I've had mine for 3 days now. Don't tell me Australia (where they are posted from Singapore) is running faster than USA :-) -- Regards Laurie Comerford www.cadapps.com.au "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:40c71680_1@newsprd01... > Conan, > > If I recall correctly from the Placeware events, the update for using > Civil3D with 2005 should have shipped the first part of this month. > > Brian > > "Conan Witzel" wrote in message > news:40c6352e_1@newsprd01... > > I have a new computer and don't want to install 2004 but have a project I > > would like to try in Civil 3d. Is there any word on the update. The last > I > > heard it was june 3rd but it doesn't like like they made it. > > > > Thanks, > > Conan Witzel > > > > > >
Message 4 of 9
Anonymous

Must be. No sign of mine here in the NE USA. Allen "Laurie Comerford" wrote in message news:40c804d1_1@newsprd01... > Hi, > > I've had mine for 3 days now. > > Don't tell me Australia (where they are posted from Singapore) is running > faster than USA :-) > > -- > > Regards > > > Laurie Comerford > www.cadapps.com.au
Message 5 of 9
Anonymous

I haven't seen mine yet here in good ol' Colorado. Brian "Allen Jessup" wrote in message news:40c85c50$1_3@newsprd01... > Must be. No sign of mine here in the NE USA. > > Allen > > "Laurie Comerford" wrote in > message news:40c804d1_1@newsprd01... > > Hi, > > > > I've had mine for 3 days now. > > > > Don't tell me Australia (where they are posted from Singapore) is running > > faster than USA :-) > > > > -- > > > > Regards > > > > > > Laurie Comerford > > www.cadapps.com.au > >
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous

Mine came in last week. Georgia "Conan Witzel" wrote in message news:40c6352e_1@newsprd01... > I have a new computer and don't want to install 2004 but have a project I > would like to try in Civil 3d. Is there any word on the update. The last I > heard it was june 3rd but it doesn't like like they made it. > > Thanks, > Conan Witzel > >
Message 7 of 9
Anonymous

Just an update, Got mine on Friday (at least most of them). Brian "Brian Hailey" wrote in message news:40c86896$1_3@newsprd01... > I haven't seen mine yet here in good ol' Colorado. > > Brian > > "Allen Jessup" wrote in message > news:40c85c50$1_3@newsprd01... > > Must be. No sign of mine here in the NE USA. > > > > Allen > > > > "Laurie Comerford" wrote in > > message news:40c804d1_1@newsprd01... > > > Hi, > > > > > > I've had mine for 3 days now. > > > > > > Don't tell me Australia (where they are posted from Singapore) is > running > > > faster than USA :-) > > > > > > -- > > > > > > Regards > > > > > > > > > Laurie Comerford > > > www.cadapps.com.au > > > > > >
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous

Arizona.... Got it last week. "Conan Witzel" wrote in message news:40c6352e_1@newsprd01... > I have a new computer and don't want to install 2004 but have a project I > would like to try in Civil 3d. Is there any word on the update. The last I > heard it was june 3rd but it doesn't like like they made it. > > Thanks, > Conan Witzel > >
Message 9 of 9
rwhitlock

It's June 15th and I'm still waiting.
(Drumming fingers on the table - counting ceiling tiles...)

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report