AutoCAD Civil 3D General

cia5m
Message 1 of 4 (283 Views)

Any body is here

283 Views, 3 Replies
09-14-2011 10:00 PM

I have a problem in VBA Subassembly ; BUT in this great group whit perfesional users nobady is'nt there can be resolve this question:smileysad:

Problem: ________________________________________________________________________________________________

I download VB-enabler for C3D2012 and setup that on pc

But other SubAssembly i made in C3D2010 dont work after load in C3D2012 and this error display within the Event viewer:

Warning Saturday, September 10, 2011 1:27:28 PM Roadway CMN Macro is unusable as VBA is not installed [C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2012\enu\C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.dvb!C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.CanalOutlet.CanalOutlet] (Source: Roadway)

Warning Saturday, September 10, 2011 1:27:28 PM Roadway CMN [C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.CanalOutlet.CanalOutlet]Subassembly macro not found[C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2012\enu\C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.dvb!C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.CanalOutlet.CanalOutlet] (Source: Roadway)

Warning Saturday, September 10, 2011 1:27:30 PM Roadway CMN Macro is unusable as VBA is not installed [C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2012\enu\C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.dvb!C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.CanalOutlet.CanalOutlet] (Source: Roadway)

Warning Saturday, September 10, 2011 1:27:30 PM Roadway CMN [C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.CanalOutlet.CanalOutlet]VBA macro file not found [C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2012\enu\C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.dvb!C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.CanalOutlet.CanalOutlet] (Source: Roadway)

On my pc Both version C3D (2010&2012) are instaled

Thanks

*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 2 of 4 (270 Views)

Betreff: Any body is here

09-15-2011 12:12 AM in reply to: cia5m

Hi,

yes, there are a group of users who are willing to help (and are not payed for anything helping here), and so they do what they can.

What they don't be able:

• they cannot see your screen,
  • they cannot see your configuration
  • they don't know what you have had modified in 2010 (for me it looks like you did modifications to the DVB's of Civil 2010)

When I do a request in this forum and I don't get an answer (you did it 3 times I think), I would not think of "nobody wants to help you", I would think of "seems to less info for the people outside my office".

So give them as much info as you can provide, upload a drawing, describe what you did/modified in 2010, .... and every more info makes it more possible for "the other side" :smileywink:

- alfred -

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at
Valued Mentor
ralstogj
Message 3 of 4 (261 Views)

Re: Any body is here

09-15-2011 01:03 AM in reply to: cia5m

Hi

The 2012 program is looking for the file

C:\ProgramData\Autodesk\C3D 2012\enu\C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.dvb

then the module C3DStockSubassemblyScripts. and sub routine CanalOutlet.CanalOutlet and can not find it.

Maybe check it is at this location seeing it a .dvb 2012 may not have install it. So you will have to copy it from the 2010 install directory some where.

Justin Ralston

http://c3dxtreme.blogspot.com/

Regards

Justin Ralston
http://c3dxtreme.blogspot.com/
*Expert Elite*
Alfred.NESWADBA
Message 4 of 4 (258 Views)

Re: Any body is here

09-15-2011 01:27 AM in reply to: ralstogj

Hi,

>> So you will have to copy it from the 2010 install directory some where.

Ohh be careful!:smileysurprised:

It's not just "copy a file", because within this dvb you have to change the references to the Civil3D2012-libraries!

It's not just "copy the C3DStockSubassemblyScripts.dvb from 2010 to 2012" because you my/will loose some modifications that where built in by Autodesk (or your country-kit-producer) (and I think there where modifications from 2010 to 2011!) .... PLUS: copying this DVB should be followed by checking the *.codes-files (within the same directory), because codes and dvb must match!

And last but not least: I don't find "CanalOutlet.CanalOutlet" in any of the DVBs, not in 2010 and also not in 2012, so that makes me think that some modifications were done to Civil3D-files. I would try to get that person, who did that for 2010, he/she should adapt it for 2012.

So make sure, before copying: Backup your files that are now installed!

- alfred -

Alfred NESWADBA
Ingenieur Studio HOLLAUS ... www.hollaus.at

You are not logged in.

Log into access your profile, ask and answer questions, share ideas and more. Haven't signed up yet? Register

Announcements
Are you familiar with the Autodesk Expert Elites? The Expert Elite program is made up of customers that help other customers by sharing knowledge and exemplifying an engaging style of collaboration. To learn more, please visit our Expert Elite website.

Need installation help?

Start with some of our most frequented solutions to get help installing your software.

Ask the Community

Civil 3D Exchange Apps

Created by the community for the community, Autodesk Exchange Apps for AutoCAD Civil 3D helps you achieve greater speed, accuracy, and automation from concept to manufacturing.

Connect with Civil 3D

Twitter

Facebook

Blogs