Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignments and Profiles lost during publish

2 REPLIES 2
Message 1 of 3
rdlongbow
212 Views, 2 Replies

Alignments and Profiles lost during publish

I have an interesting publish problem: I have two alignments with profiles, that when I publish either from the layouts, or from SSM, don't show up in the pdf. This includes the labels. If I do a plot of the individual sheets, they show up fine. There are other alignments using the same styles that publish just fine.

I had to repair the shortcuts to these two alignments. Not sure if that would have anything to do with it. Can't see how, since they plot fine. What's maddening is that I published a set of plans before repairing the shortcuts, and they came out fine.

I restored a previous version which required the shortcut repair, and it does the same thing.

Any ideas on this one?

2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3
rdlongbow
in reply to: rdlongbow

It appears that my sudden publishing problems came about due to Background Publishing being enabled. Disabling this clears up the problem.

Message 3 of 3
gccdaemon
in reply to: rdlongbow

There is also a problem with opening the generated PDF's in older versions of Adobe. You have to check and make sure you have AT LEAST adobe reader or acrobat x.

Andrew Ingram
Civil 3D x64 2019
Win 10 x64 Pro
Intel Xeon E5-1620
32 GB Ram

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report