Community
Civil 3D Forum
Welcome to Autodesk’s Civil 3D Forums. Share your knowledge, ask questions, and explore popular AutoCAD Civil 3D topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Alignment stationing

1 REPLY 1
Message 1 of 2
diegoal
374 Views, 1 Reply

Alignment stationing

Dear all,

Here in Brazil we use station format with increments of 20 meters, not 100 meters that I believe that is usual in USA.

I was able to change some alignment and profile stations formats but some formats remains and I wasn't able to find where I can change them... in the picture screen.jpg I show some changed stations in yellow and not changed in red...

I tried to change this main configuration at settings > my drawing > edit drawing settings > station but I only can set the format type I wanted: decimal to station index format, i.e. (screen2.jpg)... but where can I set the 20.0m distance increment?? It remais with 100.00m.

If I solve that it will help me a lot reducing CAD postprocessing time.

Thanks a lot,

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Diego Álvares
Civil Engineer @ Trento Engenharia Ltda.
www.trentoengenharia.com.br
Autocad Civil 3D 2010 to 2017 - Infrastructure Design Suite
Windows 7 64 i7 4770 @3.40GHz 8GB Ram GeForce GTX 760
Please use the Accept as Solution or Kudo buttons when appropriate
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2
SethHall
in reply to: diegoal

This should be available in the Brazilian Country Kit. Just open and use the DER-SP template that came in the country kit and this should allow you to use the 20m stationing.

Seth Hall
Product Owner
Model Builder

Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.

Post to forums  

Rail Community

Autodesk Design & Make Report